Thursday, January 24, 2013

Scary Movie Review

Taken - 252 words


The movie Taken (I) was released January 30th 2009 in the United States.  It incorporates actor Liam Neeson who played a great role in the movie.  His action shots and the agility of his character provided excitement for every viewer.  Although his character was a lone father trying to reconnect and have the best relationship with his daughter, he was a very “distant” from his feelings and shows no fear.  When her daughter was kidnapped on her trip to France with a friend, he was already suspicious.  Since she had gotten on the plane, he was worried and when he got a call from her he knew what he had to do.  The suspense of all the action creates an intense perspective and makes a viewer want to keep watching.  The whole time I was watching the movie, I was nervous because of all the real and possible scenes.  Human trafficing and selling of women is an issue in many countries and causes the fear of traveling for a lot of people.  Each “chapter” of the movie shows an even more eager feeling of what’s coming next.  There was a twist when Agent Mills (Liam Neeson) found his daughter (Kim’s) jean jacket on one of the girls at a brothel construction site.  Personally, I loved each fighting scene because of his acquired skills that aided him in self healing, fighting, and search & rescue.  I was cringing the whole movie because of the reality of the situation and his love for his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment